Grand Unveiling!
Welcome to the Grand Unveiling of our wedding website! Note that this area is still under construction. Feel free to comment/critique/request stuff, as the main purpose is to inform, update, and help out our friends and family with regards to our wedding.
Edit: Of major concern, with regard to critique, is web browser compatibility. If something looks "wrong" with the web page, let me know. I designed it and viewed it with good ol' Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, and I haven't had a chance to try it out with Netscape or Safari yet.
Edit: Of major concern, with regard to critique, is web browser compatibility. If something looks "wrong" with the web page, let me know. I designed it and viewed it with good ol' Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, and I haven't had a chance to try it out with Netscape or Safari yet.
3 Comments:
Love the count down! Yep, sounds crazy. What with all the w's.
It looks good in Firefox, in Mac OS X. I too love the countdown.
I'm looking forward to seeing updates on this site. Lindsey and Nate's site has set the bar high, let's see if you can compete.
Post a Comment
<< Home